The website https://www.yeswefarm.ch is a service offered by Yes We Farm Sàrl. On this site, private individuals, associations, or legal entities can create a project and offer it to the public for financing or to contribute financially to a project.
This website privacy statement regulates the processing of personal data of visitors, project owners and contributors to the Yes We Farm website. The user accepts this statement using the website. Please read this data protection declaration carefully before visiting our website https://www.yeswefarm.ch.
Data protection and data security are our highest priorities. We strictly observe the data protection laws in force in Switzerland. We protect the data set by applying the highest standards of privacy and security. We implement technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data appropriately against unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and destruction; and check this measure regularly.
Website, products, applications and services of Yes We Farm Sàrl may contain links to websites, products and services of third-party operators. Data collected by third parties, including location data or contact information, is subject to their practices. We recommend that you review the privacy statements of these third parties. This data protection statement is not valid for third-party websites that can be accessed through our website. We have no control over how these companies meet the data protection requirements.
1. Data processing
The term data processing used here includes all operations relating to personal data, from collection to destruction, preservation and exploitation. We use the personal data of users in relation to different processes for different purposes. For more information on data, purposes, legal bases, possible transmissions and recipients, please refer to the following provisions.
1.2 Data processed
When using our services on the Yes We Farm Sàrl website, we collect and process the following data:
- Your contact details as a project leader or contributor of one or more projects (first name, last name, address, e-mail, and information on the means of payment).
- Technical data of use, notably the visited web sites, information on the date and time of the visit, the IP addresses of the user, type of the device used, language parameter, information on the use and data storage, content downloaded from the website, information about the operating system and browser used by the user's device.
Personal data are processed in order to:
- Execute the contract, including the provision of crowdfunding services on the website of Yes we Farm Sàrl;
- Provide information on projects, unless the user refuses to receive this information;
- Analyze the technical usage data generated from aggregated and anonymous data to continually improve the Yes We Farm website.
1.3 Data transmission
- The personal data of visitors are not communicated or transmitted to third parties.
- Your personal data are communicated or transmitted to third parties only in the case where it is public data, when it is necessary in connection with the use or the supply of our services, or when it comes to fulfill legal obligations or administrative decisions or that this is legally admissible for another reason.
- Finally, we use third party software to send our newsletter, and you agree that your data is also stored by this third party software in order to send our newsletter.
1.4 Retention of personal data
The retention period is as follows:
- Basic data: Until the profile has been deleted by yourself at the earliest 12 months after the last successful login on the Yes We Farm website.
- Payment details: 12 months after the end of a project or the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of a service.
- The technical data of use: until the profile is deleted by yourself.
2. Right of the users concerned
As the user concerned by the processing, users can claim the following listed rights. To claim these rights, please refer to the contact mentioned below.
Each user has the right to make a request in writing. We can inform him about the data processed about him.
2.2 Rectification and cancellation
Each user is entitled to ask to have his data corrected if they are incorrect.
In case of deletion of data, all personal data will be deleted, except in the case where a complete cancellation is not possible due to a legal or contractual obligation of conservation. Anonymous visitor data continues to be held in our database and processed for statistics and evaluations.
3. Safety instructions
Regarding transmissions by electronic means, we can not in any way guarantee confidentiality. Indeed, the electronic transfer of data is considered unsafe in terms of confidentiality and data security. Unauthorized third parties may gain access to the information exchanged and data may be damaged or altered in their content. We therefore assume no responsibility for the security of the data transmitted electronically.
4. Approval and amendments to the website's data protection declaration
By using the website of Yes We Farm Sàrl, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this data protection declaration. We reserve the right to change this data protection statement at any time.
In case of questions, please contact directly to:
Yes We Farm Sàrl, La Combe-Boudry 221, 2314 La Sagne